Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Desperate Barack Obama begs Democrats: Help me finish Hillary | News | This is London

Barack Obama made an impassioned appeal to voters last night to end Hillary Clinton's dreams of another comeback in the race for the White House.

The Illinois senator told Democrat voters heading to the polls today in Indiana and North Carolina: "I need help."

...Mr Obama has also been endorsed by Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen and Scarlett Johansson.

Despite receiving her own support from celebrities including Barbra Streisand, Jerry Springer and Martha Stewart, Mrs Clinton was being written off just a month ago.

--

It's like a fuckin' comic book.

Superman: "Batman and Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing, I need your help to defeat the greatest threat mankind has ever faced!"

But look who's contending!: Oprah could unleash the might of the uneasily-slumbering horde of middle-aged house-crones. We could invade Russia with that kind of power. Blacks everywhere and middle-aged housewives-- what more does the man need? and I'm sure any hot-blooded American male would listen to the persuasive, erm, voice of Scarlett Johansson.

Fitting that Clinton has in her corner Barbara Streisand and Martha Stewart. though I think Jerry Springer just might be taking the piss...

1 responses:

D said...

I personally trust those tits to make all of my personal decisions for me.

Which is why this election, I'm voting for Ryan Reynolds.

Van Wilder/Taj 2008: FUCKIN' KEGGER AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! HOTTIE BITCHES!!! COLLEGE RULES!!! AMERICA RULES!!! WOOOOO!!!!





WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!