Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Notes from the Right-Wing: Most Quotable President Ever

I'm Joeverkill, and I know I haven't posted in a bit, so I figured I'd throw a fun link out there that you guys might not be aware of.

George W. Bush's WikiQuote page.

It's quite glorious. It's even funnier if you keep in mind that this man was (and until the end of his term, will continue to be) the leader of the free world. The voters elected the guy to two terms. It's mind-boggling.

Anyway, here are a few of my own personal favorites.

P.S. No more public scatology.

One of the great things about books is, sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.

We ought to make the pie higher.

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.

Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.

They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program.

We'll be a great country where the fabrics are made up of groups and loving centers.

It's amazing I won. I was running against peace and prosperity and incumbency. June 14, 2001, to Göran Persson, unaware he was still on live TV

I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.

A submarine could take this place out. (While surveying the Arkansas River by the Clinton Presidential Center)

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome.

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself — not here at the hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel." (After visiting with wounded amputee veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center)

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.


I'm Joeverkill, and this has been Notes from the Right-Wing.

1 responses:

the analyst said...

on the bright side, we are now expanding the american dream - yes, even retards can be president.