Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Political Smackdown

Last night, apparently the candidates appeared on WWE Raw. I only know about this because it was reported by the L.A. Times, and one of my poor friends who chose to sell his soul to Hollywood actually reads that trash and sent me the link.

However, to save you from having to read the actual article (it's quite pathetic), I'll just hit you with the video right here.



Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that fans of the WWE don't vote. To be honest, I was under the impression that fans of the WWE don't even properly wipe themselves, much less vote.

2 responses:

joeverkill said...

I saw this crap live. Three really mailed-in speeches with a lot of wrestling references, none of them relating to anything after 2002.

D said...

i love that we have the only politically-minded WWE fan in the universe contributing to our blog.

the question is, does he wipe properly?